Ideal for cutting thin walled (stainless) tubes and profiles, sticky materials
The Power NX saw blade has specifically been designed for cutting (very) thin walled (stainless) steel tubes and profiles.
A special, temperature resistant, thin PVD coating, combined with a thinned cutting area, enables these blades to be used for extremely demanding applications, like fast cutting of thin walled products.
- Especially designed for cutting stainless steel
- Thin PVD coating with a very low friction coefficient and high hardness
- Very suitable for extremely demanding applications
- Low vibration
- Less burr
- Reduced risk of tube-end deformation
- Very high temperature resistance
- To be used with spray mist or emulsion coolant for maximal results
- For relevant applications, a recoating program is available
- Cutting thin walled (stainless) tubes and profiles, sticky materials
- Suggested cutting speed:
Austenitic stainless steel (300 series): 30 – 50 m/minFerritic w/o Ti (409 & 412): 220 – 260 m/minFerritic with Ti (441): 60 – 120 m/min
- Machines: automatic, semi-automatic, flying cut off applications