Cutting austenitic stainless steel Ø > 35 mm
The CX 6-L saw blade has specifically been designed for cutting austenitic stainless steel bars with a diameter larger than 35mm at very high production rates.
With its dedicated geometry, very fast cutting and good surface finish can be achieved.
- New saw body design
- Specifically developed for stainless steel solids with a diameter > 35 mm
- Dedicated tooth geometry
- Very high production rates
- Austenitic stainless steel bars with a diameter > 35 mm
- Suggested cutting speed: 80 – 120 m/min.
- Feed: 0,06 – 0,12 mm/tooth
- Tsune, Amada, Mega, Kasto, Kentai, Behringer, Exactcut, Everising