Cutting low to medium tensile steel (< 750 N/mm2)
CX 7 is a Cermet tipped, PVD coated saw blade dedicated to cutting carbon steel (carbon content < 0.60%) with a low to medium tensile strength up to 750 N/mm2.
The best blade performance is being achieved when cutting lower tensile strength materials. On many applications, a blade life of 50 m2 and more can be achieved.
- New saw body design
- Specifically designed for cutting low to medium tensile carbon steel
- Best blade performance when cutting lower tensile strength materials
- Solid carbon steel with a tensile strength up to 750 N/mm2
- Suggested cutting speed: 80 – 280 m/min.
- Feed: 0,06 – 0,10 mm/tooth
- Machines: Kasto, Nishijima, Tsune, Amada, Behringer, RSA, Rattunde, Sinico, Mega, Exactcut, Everising