Single and Twin cut-off: ID scarf
The PVD coated carbide tipped ScarfMaster has especially been designed for flying cut-off applications dealing with heavy inside scarf. It features a very specific tooth geometry, combined with highly shock resistant carbide tips.
Due to strong saw body shoulders which give the teeth maximum support, the combination tooth/body obtains very high stability and fracture resistance. Extended blade life is therefore achieved.
- High line speed
- Increased uptime
- High blade life
- Cuts heavy ID scarf
- Cuts high tensile API Pipes (up to 1.800 N/mm2)
- Various tooth geometries available
li>Flying cut-off applications dealing with heavy ID Scarf
- Cutting speed: 400 – 500 m/min (choose max available).
- Tooth load 1/2/3: relation 1/1/1. Starting value 0.04 mm/tooth.
- ScarfMaster saw blades are available for flying cut-off machines, such as MTM, OTO mills, Nakata and Olimpia.