Orbital flying cut-off on tube mill
TubeMaster saw blades have especially been designed for orbital flying cut-off applications on tube mills.
Key features of this saw blade are fracture-resistant carbide tips, protected with a high-tech TiAlN-based PVD coating. Combined with a light cutting geometry for smooth chip evacuation, a milled like surface finish is achieved. This geometry also reduces vibration when cutting thin wall tubing (<4mm), thereby achieving excellent blade life. The new generation of TubeMaster products has a new body design, new carbide grade, new tip geometry and a special coating. This results in a higher blade life and more regular blade performance. Advantages:
- High line speed
- High blade life
- Cuts high tensile API Pipes (up to 1.000 N/mm2, X80, HT)
- Burr-free cut
- Orbital, flying cut-off applications
- Cutting speed: 350 m/min (starting value).
- Tooth load 1/2: relation 1/3. Starting value: 0.05/0.15 mm/tooth.
- TubeMaster saw blades are available for all types of orbital cutting machines, such as MTM, OTO mills, Elmaksan, Kusakabe, Linsinger and SMS Meer.